• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

14b1 - Jack Sparrow Quest Troubles

First off, hello everyone! I downloaded and instaled the 14b1 mod a few days ago and i really enjoy the new gameplay but i have a slight problem i cant seem to fix. I searched the forum for answers or clues but with no luck, i also tried to edit the files my self but that went even worse then the above xD
To get to the point ... I have a problem with Annamaria after the quest on Antigua. I first went to the store and received the map piece, then to the cove where Tia Dalma gave me the compas, but now when i go to Annamaria to the lighthouse she doesnt come to me and when im trying to talk to her she doesnt respond ...
Any help would be appreciated!

Have you got the fix?????

QUESTION: Why is there so many guests posting in this topic and not registering to the forum? (just curious)

1. got the fix
2. still waiting for the email activation mail ... although ive registered a few hours ago ...

Ah ok then, I thought I fixed this though :facepalm

Hmmmmmm I will check the Admin control panel and see if it is there :yes

To get Annamaria to talk to you go to PROGRAM/Console.c and then under this code
Code:
void ExecuteConsole()
{
ref pchar = GetMainCharacter();
if (!bSeaActive) ref lcn = &Locations[FindLocation(pchar.location)];
ref ch;
int i;
int limit;
add this line of code
Code:
LAi_SetStayType(CharacterFromID("Annamaria"));
save the file load your game and hit F12 then go and talk to her :yes

OK i managed to "persuade" her into talking to me with your fix xD
But now the only thing she says is "I don't think i have anything more to say." xD
Seems as she is not as eager as me to find Barbarossa :D

Well i made a new game and went for the mings storyline instead and stumbeled upon a new problem ...
I never received the 4th piece of the map, which i shoud've got from Annamaria, in fact i never even met her in the brotherhood questline ...
now when i go to the lighthouse only cuttler becket is there. Is there a way for me to add the last piece of map to my inventory or to "spawn" her at the lighthouse because i really dont want to start a new game just because of this xD

Well i made a new game and went for the mings storyline instead and stumbeled upon a new problem ...
I never received the 4th piece of the map, which i shoud've got from Annamaria, in fact i never even met her in the brotherhood questline ...
now when i go to the lighthouse only cuttler becket is there. Is there a way for me to add the last piece of map to my inventory or to "spawn" her at the lighthouse because i really dont want to start a new game just because of this xD

I thought in the Brotherhood story line you only needed 3 pieces of the map :shrug

Where exactly are you in the story line. ( what did you do just before going to the Lighthouse & finding Cutler Beckett there ).

EDIT

OR could your problems be because of this > http://forum.piratesahoy.net//hoist-the-colours-problem-t15472.html/page__view__findpost__p__359294

:?

That is indeed the way to get the piece of the map (there is a bug there) :yes

BUT they said Annamaria WASNT in the storyline (which should not be true AT ALL)

@Captain Maggee
Well the problem was that no one said anyithing about Annamaria (except for Tia Dalma, at the quest on Antigua). Instead of going there i went straight to Mings and went on with the quest he gave me. My first arrival at the Lighthouse was when Cuttler Becket "captured" me and burned my ship.

@Talisman
I'm now stuck at the cave on Isla de Muerta (if thats the proper name) with Barbarossa and the two ex Navy Cannoneer and the gave is locked, probably because I only have 3 pieces of the map ...

To continue the Mings line did you ever find the man Nathan Kell?

And yes it is because you only have 3 map pieces

Nope, I left Gibbs on my ship and after escaping the prison I went to Turks where Capt. Damski run up to me and told me he has my ship docked in the port. After that I went to the Lighthouse where I met Cuttler Becket.

In the Mings Story line - Tia Dalma, at the quest on Antigua - sends you back to Mings who sends you to Guadeloupe to meet Petros - who sends you to Puerto Rico to rescue Couch Captain Charles - Then back to Petros who then sends you to meet Annamaria at lighthouse - She sends you to meet Nathan Kell.

Painstik - I suggest you check the walkthrough on the Wiki to see if you have missed out anything.

Tia Dalma, at the quest on Antigua - only sends you back to Annamaria in the Brock - Brinkley story line.

Nope, I left Gibbs on my ship and after escaping the prison I went to Turks where Capt. Damski run up to me and told me he has my ship docked in the port. After that I went to the Lighthouse where I met Cuttler Becket.

This looks like a bug - because on this path you can not get the 4th part of the map - ( this did not matter before because you needed only 3 parts to be able to complete the quest - but now you need 4 parts so this path now appears broken ).

The path to get to the 4th part of the map & Annamaria - you should take Mr Gibbs with you - not leave him on the ship. :yes

Back