• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

14b1 - Jack Sparrow Quest Troubles

That is indeed the way to get the piece of the map (there is a bug there) :yes

BUT they said Annamaria WASNT in the storyline (which should not be true AT ALL)

If you leave Mr Gibbs on the ship at Guadeloupe - you used to be able to complete the storyline without meeting Annamaria or Nathan Kell - :yes

... who sends you to Puerto Rico to rescue Couch Captain Charles - Then back to Petros who then sends you to meet Annamaria at lighthouse - She sends you to meet Nathan Kell.

THIS is the part i missed, I never really met this Petros guy, i just got into prison when searching for him on Guadalupe. After that i think i saw him with Captain Dumski in the Turks port and went to the Lighthouse where i met Cuttler Becket, Davy Jones and got the Black Pearl, then i proceeded like Davy Jones said, i met Barbarossa and the two Navy Guys and then went to the secret island. Well it seems that by trying to get the most bug free quest route i instead got one with a major exploit xD
Life's a bit** ... xD

Questline is incomplete, I did a quick hash job to make the prison line not a dead end but it appears to be one anyway :facepalm

... who sends you to Puerto Rico to rescue Couch Captain Charles - Then back to Petros who then sends you to meet Annamaria at lighthouse - She sends you to meet Nathan Kell.

THIS is the part i missed, I never really met this Petros guy, i just got into prison when searching for him on Guadalupe. After that i think i saw him with Captain Dumski in the Turks port and went to the Lighthouse where i met Cuttler Becket, Davy Jones and got the Black Pearl, then i proceeded like Davy Jones said, i met Barbarossa and the two Navy Guys and then went to the secret island. Well it seems that by trying to get the most bug free quest route i instead got one with a major exploit xD
Life's a bit** ... xD

Take Mr Gibbs with you on Guadeloupe & go to the plantation - ( NOT the building where you were arrested and sent to prison ) - next jungle section - Petros shoulsd be in Plantation house.

:yes

I just wanted to thank you for all your help, it all went well in the end and i managed to complete all the quests, thank you very much! :D

Hi, For guys who get trouble with Davy on the ship (second time, game freeze) you've to invert Davy's dialogs from PROGRAM\DIALOGS <===> STORYLINE\...\DIALOGS

Of course dialogs.h and dialogs.c

Regards,

Philippe

There's a problem later in the storyline; after mr. gibbs was ordered to follow me to petros' plantation the guy is impossible to find.
Whenever I enter his house there's only François de Vigny.
Don't want to do everything again, please help D'=

There's a problem later in the storyline; after mr. gibbs was ordered to follow me to petros' plantation the guy is impossible to find.
Whenever I enter his house there's only François de Vigny.
Don't want to do everything again, please help D'=

Something has gone wrong.

If you leave Mr Gibbs at the boat at Anse Casse- Bois and go into Plantation house you will get François de Vigny & shopkeeper dialog. xD:

If you take Mr Gibbs with you then Petros & others should be in Plantation House. :yes

If you have a save at Pointe a Pitre tavern before you were told to go to Anse Casse- Bois ( or a save just before then ). Go back to that - try again, and see what happens

In my thread about Beckett not being on the jetty, I was told I could manually change the settings in "reaction" which I did by copying and pasting everything that I was told to change in the begining of this thread. That didn't work, so I tried copying and pasting every individual line into it's appropriate spot, but that didn't work either. My last resort was to download Beta1 Patch 1 which didn't help at all but only exported all the files to program instead of installing. Is there anything else I can do?

If you are trying what I think you are, you need to load a save game BEFORE you met Beckett for the code to make him appear to work

Patch 1 requires a new game to work properally (and shouldnt let you use your old save game :no)

Back