• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

2014 Mod of the Year has begun!

Looks like that link goes nowhere. :wp

Fixed! :facepalm

I would probably put both the Mod and Indie of the Year logos on the same banner to reduce the number of banners we've got in rotation.
Plus, the countdown timer applies to both votes, so you'd only need one to work properly.

In some ways, I'd feel quite bad asking people to vote for HoO since we haven't actually released anything yet, but if people want to show their support anyway, that's still encouraging for the developers. :dance

Done! I didn't have a lot of time to play around with it, and I was more concerned about getting it up and working than how it looked, besides, the furst two banners were way to big to try side by side.

As for Heart of Oak. we have released several development videos and articles, plus they put a link to vote on our page, I reckon that makes us qualified!

I don't think we'll have another Build Mod release before the end of the countdown. So we'll probably have to skip this year.

We had an update or two earlier this year right? That certainly qualifies! :onya

We had an update or two earlier this year right? That certainly qualifies! :onya
Last official update was somewhere early this year. Have been working on Beta 3.3 ever since.

While I do suppose we qualify, people aren't likely to vote for a game that hasn't had a new release for a while.
And we haven't been very active on generating publicity either. So I doubt we'll be able to get as many votes this year as last.
If there were more time, perhaps we could put some pressure on. But I don't see that happening within the coming week.

Back