• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved 2nd verse same as the first(sort of)

I'm confused. What are you trying to install? The PotC Build Mod 14 Beta 3.2? or the other ones?

If PotC Buid 14 Beta 3.2, try or do this:
  1. Install Vanilla/Stock/Original PotC outside Program Files.
  2. Download updated files and put it in one folder. E.G: Clipboard01.jpg
  3. Run installer then READ and UNDERSTAND instructions carefully.
- Point to your Vanilla Install
- Install "Intel Fix" if you have an Intel Card in your computer
- Continue 'till done

4. Run game as "Administrator".
5. Play!

Your POTC installer folder should look like this when you get a good download. Note the size of the files.
POTC NH installer folder.jpg

It sounds like you need a download manager. I just typed "download manager" into my browser search window and a whole bunch of free ones popped up. Choose the one that sounds best to you and try it.

I live around 200 miles from you and have no problem downloading these files, so I would say you have a very slow internet connection that is causing the errors.

for the second part of the mod it takes 7 hours to complete so...I downloaded a download manager and it still isn't downloading and my internet is on full bar, could it be my internet protection? I have something called Webroot internet browsing protector and Norton internet security both on.

Attachments

• fjnr.png
    fjnr.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
You have 2 antivirus programs running at the same time. That could be your problem, so disable one and see what happens.

im still getting bad downloads even when download is finished.the one download is different 0rom the other download(e.g. The part 2 installer download has my computer's name under it while the other download has media1.gamefront.com) What happened to the first file that isn't happing for the second file? However the download manager seems to be downloading the file so im hoping it will work because it didn't download it the last time I tried

Attachments

• xdf.png
    xdf.png
    184.8 KB · Views: 192
  • eff.png
    eff.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 162
  • rrg.png
    rrg.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 161
it seems to have downloaded onto the game, I haven't played it yet but I just thought to look at the improvements to the game and I have a lot to catch up on. tomorrow I will be seeing if it works and if it does I can say this post will be solved

Back