• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

3D Modeler and Creative mind looking to help.

All that proper English aint the same language sometimes Armada, you aughtta know that xD
Yalls warn't int'n at me!

Plans have changed yet again. I think I'll have to find a merchantman after all. I'll PM you the plans once I find a good set.

Yalls warn't int'n at me!

I don't got no clue watch'u just said mate. I reckon it was an attempt at Suthren English, but uh.... there weren't no words which I could easily rekka-nize. So do us all a favor an' stick wid yer own folks dialect... whate're it is y'all talk up yonder. And by the way, remember to be showin' some respect; tha Suthren dialect is tha oldest is the world. While tha rest uv y'all moved on ta "Modern" English we stuck with the Elizabethan English.

Aye Lads, Lets'a not go about bringin the end a the world now. Shell we? For is that's sa what you want, then I willa have to grab me Kilt and Bagpipes, and playa all a sad tun. As for mi mum said, don'tcha cry over spill'd millk. Though wi Scotts don't dwrink millk, we dwrink ale and beer. So if ya fancy a millk, ya can talk your millk drinkin tastes else whar.

LOL English Accent wars lol

Southern Vs. Scottish Vs. English Vs. Post captain xD

You're a scot? we might could use that considering one of the main charcters is Half-Scottish lol

I can respek'd ya mama's advice. Itz as ma daddy always told me: If mama ain't happy ain't nobody happy.

I'll go get ma Fiddle and play wid ya with tha bagpipes!

Wella I am only part Scott, thi otha part is French. One grate grand parent on mi fathers side is Scottish and then otha is French. So my Scottish side sorta merges sometimes with ma French side. So ya si, you I sorta of have history witha the ona of the great sea farin nations. The otha mora is mora drinkin, music playin side. So....ya.

xD xD xD mate... The two main characters are French and a Anglo-Scot Brit xD xD lol

Did you receive my PM? I need confirmation you'll be working on that model before updating the coordination forums. (Yes, every syllable is supposed to be pronounced as is indicated by the spelling.)

Did you receive my PM? I need confirmation you'll be working on that model before updating the coordination forums. (Yes, every syllable is supposed to be pronounced as is indicated by the spelling.)

I understand that, but it's not in anyway a Southern Accent. If it's another accent that's different but I have a VERY thick accent and Georgia has the thickest accent of all the south so I would know if it was my own accent but all I can make out it "Y'all weren't Hinting at me." which I have no clue what that mean so I can't translate it xD

Oh Dear Lord no, I meant in my post just previous to this post here. The one before that was pure gibberish. :razz

Yes, I did receive the PM about the ship modeling. I plan on starting sometime this week. Most likely this weekend, or in the evening on the weekdays. I have downloaded the reference image, and will work with it.

So do I have a deadline that I need to meet? Or do I have more flexible timing? I mean sure, I have to finish it in a reasonable time frame.

Luke McReady,
Please check our conversation. I posted another message to you that might help us in the end.

Thanks.

There's no deadline at all, but if you do finish in a reasonable amount of time, you'll be in line for projects that are a lot more interesting than this one.

Actually, delay that. I might have found something better that we can use. I'll send you another message tomorrow.

Nothing, for the time being. I need to decide if a new set of plans I acquired will work for what we need. If they do, I'll put you on that project instead of the one I gave you before. I'll let you know tomorrow.

Yall need to stop torturing this man with a serious helpin' of "wtf is goin on" lol even om cofused as to what you're wanting him to do xD

Oh, go away. :razz I haven't told him what's going on because I still don't know if it will work. That, and if you go too far under the two slopes, then you'll go somewhere worth speaking at.

Back