• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Confirmed Bug [4.1] Bugs in Apothecary Quest

Levis

Find(Rum) = false;
Staff member
Administrator
Creative Support
Programmer
Storm Modder
- When encountering the smuggler in the port who tells you, your ship is watched if you go back to the town you are not a playable character.

- @Jack Rackham maybe you know about this one, but when entering the hotel dusty is at the lower floor already and you can talk to him. he will tell you everything. if after that you talk to mary seacole dusty will try to tell it again while he already went upstairs.

Fixed. I had set an autodialog for Dusty if you got near him. However you could talk to
him before that which caused double dialogs. The auto dialog is removed.

Attachments

• Dusty dialog Cartagena Hotel JRH 16-08-29.7z
    52.9 KB · Views: 234
@Levis: Before we get carried away with changing the Skills system (which could certainly be improved on, but isn't broken),
do you reckon you could look at the Apothecary quest too? It would be good if that new feature could be considered properly completed soon. :onya

@Levis: Before we get carried away with changing the Skills system (which could certainly be improved on, but isn't broken),
do you reckon you could look at the Apothecary quest too? It would be good if that new feature could be considered properly completed soon. :onya
it's on my todo list for this weekend.
I still intent on playing trough it properly one time. but I haven't had time to complete it yet :p.

Another bug:
- After you payed the mob to leave the quest breaks because you can't seem to make a donation anymore

(seems to be because : quest.mysterious_plants.declined persists)

- also after your crewmember is attacked the fast travel should still be disabled untill you reached the harbor

- also during the chase entering another building before you know the location will break this sequence and might break the barrier

Last edited:
Back