• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod Release 96 Heroes

craiggbrown

Corsair
Storm Modder
Hear is a mod I made for an extra 65 heroes to choose from to the 37 existing. I spent hours putting these together just to have more of a verity.

This Mod is only compatible with CM V 3,2

New_heroes_96.rar

Cirass1-1.jpg

New_heroes_77_GPK.jpg

NewTownGirls2.jpg

NewTownGirls1.jpg

NewOfficers.jpg

NewHerosInTaverns.jpg

JOSEPHroomTex.jpg

Hehe, nice one, i am downloading right now. Finally we are able to play as the pirate with hook hand pegleg and eyepatch :)
Wouldn't those spanish looking guys in armor be a great opportunity to make one hero with different skins for the different armors? Just my thought on the matter...

We do have different skins for deferent characters in the CM mod and there are that way in the stock game with Diego and Espinoza.

Beatrice model (hero_35) is broken.
Looks like this part comes completely from some Russian mod, but required models and textures are missing (face, .gm, etc...)

I will get to this once I have finished work on the Ship Beep problem. I will let you know when she is fixed. I did not forget.
icon_wink.gif

I haven't checked the files but my imidiat thourght would be no it does not. It shouldn't think it would take much to make it compatable though. :onya

Thank you for the mod, the models look amazing.

However, this doesn't seem to be working for me. I merged the RESOURCE files, but after starting a new game, it doesn't seem to be working.

And yes, I am using CM v2.5.

Any solutions? Anything I'm doing wrong?

However, this doesn't seem to be working for me. I merged the RESOURCE files, but after starting a new game, it doesn't seem to be working.

This mod is for CM V 3.2 not V 2.5. Update your version then start a new game.
icon_wink.gif

This mod is for CM V 3.2 not V 2.5. Update your version then start a new game.
icon_wink.gif

I upgraded it, as well as install it's patch from the thread: http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/16817-combined-mod-v32-faqbugsinstalling/

But no success.
It's says in the corner of the Main Menu that it is v. 3.1.5, even after install 3.2 (twice), as well as adding the New_Heroes files afterwards.
Is this the wrong link? Do you have a correct download?

I saved about 85 percent of the stuff on COAS section of the FTP. Unfortunately I did not save this.

Anyone else still have it?

MK

Back