• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

A brand new Jack Sparrow model for POTC

sorry do say duke, but something about your skin feels a bit off,...
are you planning on changing it some more, I'd say what I mean by a bit off, but I can't quite put my finger on it, it might be because his face seems a bit too large for his body,...

Well, the one that I started with could be considered done, except for the left shoulder textures. I spent 5 hours trying to get the bloody strap to line up, while preserving the line of the collar. Really annoying. I need to work on the coloring for the neck and hair, too. Other than that, finito.

I put Jack's head on it and am working that in. Hardest part is getting all of the dreds smoothed down and working on the tricorn.

:mrgreen: i cannot wait any longer Grumblepunk!! i cant wait to see the fine work from you! lol...would it be able to be downloaded within this week or so by any chance? like whats ur estimate of how many days itll be before itll be in the download section?

Well there is a Jack Sparrow model/skin in NK build 10.1. When you start the game and Malcom(sp?) asks what you want to wear, choose the dreadlocks choice and you get Jack. No braided beard however. Still, it should tide over the Depp fans, especially since you can edit your name to be Jack Sparrow. xD:

well Sarge, we all know that there is a jack sparrow model in the build...but what we are making, or should i say Catalina and Grumblepunk are making, is a better model. its Jack Sparrow with his hat and coat and sash and his beard thats braided...Grumblepunk is making a new Jack model with all these added. hopefully itll be done soon, but no rush to Grumblepunk for patience is a virtue, and the more time you take on it the better itll look!

sorry bout the rudeness Sarge...i just had a bad day, and i tried to say it like i talk usually, usually im happy and cool with everything...but had a bad day, accident with my beautiful car...excuse my jackassness lol...but yeah, hey welcome here! new members are always welcome and invited...rum on the house!!...ah yess, by the way Sarge (if i may just call you that, easier to write lol) just a full page on whats goin on...i always wanted to have jack sparrow with his coat and hat, and also his braided beard and everything...so i found out im not the only one, it seems Grumblepunk was already tryin to make the same idea that was in my head...so far as i hear, he is coming along nicely. also, if you know who Catalina the Pirate is, she is a big poster around here...Grumblepunk is also making Catalina as a playable character! how cool!!!!

Wow I cant wait to see this new model of Jack Sparrow. I usally dont come around the modding forums that much. But when I do it pays off. xD:

We are having a lot of fun in here, KevO! xD:

Just wonder where Nathan is, hope he's doing all right... :cheers

CaptJack, sorry to hear about your car! xD: Hope you can get it fixed soon!

oh but it was......... xD:: :cheers: xD:: ...thankfully it wasnt totalled...and to tell the truth it was my fault i wasnt paying attention at all, but thankfully my parents are goin to pay for all the damage that i have to pay for...and they will deal with the insuranse, all that confusing stuff that i dont wanna deal with right now lol hha...so im alright...but yeah, i dont wanna go off subject too much, so waht i gotta say is, good luck to grumblepunk with the new Jack Sparrow model, AND Catalina model!

Wow Jack. First are you okay? I am so sorry about your car. I mean...yeesh, a '67 Mustang, at that. Look on the bright side. My first car (and the first car that I wrecked..hehe) was an '84 Dodge Colt. xD:

lol im pretty ok, i had a cut over my left eye, and a bruise on my chin (ooooow the chin one really still hurts lol...but truly, i do not know how that got there lol so dont ask hehe)...and yes the car is ok too as i said before (thank god lol)...and the guy who i hit is ok, and isnt pressing charges or nothin that he could have done...what a nice guy! he had a 1960's mercedes i dont know what exacly kind of mercedes it was, but it was beautiful, thank god it only had a ding on the left door...i didnt even mess it up very badly...oh well, thank god both of us are ok, and both of our cars lol haha

Firstly, yes, by all means call me Sarge, Jack...I don't mind in the least. Secondly, I didn't find your post rude at all really. Pity about the car, though it's a good thing neither you or the car was totalled.

But anyway, it would be good to see a Jack in hat and coat, it certainly makes him look more like a Capt. (as opposed to looking more like a deckhand)

And though I've never met Catalina, I'll look foreward to her ingame model anyway. xD:

So thanks all for the welcome, I hope to have fun here. :cheers

Back