• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

A brand new Jack Sparrow model for POTC

Glad to meetcha Sgt. Steiner! Ahoy and welcome aboard! Pull up a keg, have a seat, and have a couple on us! xD:

You should have fun here, we're all a bunch of `fun-loving` pirates, LOL! xD:

CaptJack, glad you're not hurt and that your car isn't TOO hurt... Wouldn't want to lose ya! :cheers

hi again guys, is this skin done yet cause i really wanna be sparrow on it lol, it would look sooo kool!

Ahoy Joeku,an welcome ta PA,ya can be JAck Sparrow if ya have NK 10.1 build,thars a feature at allows ya to change models in game by talking tew one of yer officers :b:

if you read this Grumblepunk...or anyone who would know...any new news on Jacky boy? how about Catalina? are they coming along fine? id love to see new updated pics of them! thankx!

I haven't worked on the model since I discovered that character import is not yet possible. Hopefully soon it shall be and then I will finish the models. Until then, I'm going crazy on new ships and praying for Deringer's military skins. xD:

Nice to see you in here again, GP! You've been BUSY, I see. That's good, tho. Sounds like you're having fun AND learning, which is GREAT! xD:

Once all the uproar about the new build &tc is over, I hope we'll have more of a chance to chat about your character models...

I too, am looking forward to Derringer's military skins! He does such a nice job.

Nice to see you in here again, GP! You've been BUSY, I see. That's good, tho. Sounds like you're having fun AND learning, which is GREAT! xD:

Once all the uproar about the new build &tc is over, I hope we'll have more of a chance to chat about your character models...

I too, am looking forward to Derringer's military skins! He does such a nice job.

hey, how is the Jack Doing? how bout catalina model too? probably no new news still, because of the new Build hype...hey maybe after the Build is out for a while, and Grumblepunk starts up on making the models again, could you make this a sticky anyone? any modders? cuz i dont want this to get lost and people forget about the models.

Bah! How could I forget? :p: My only real contribution to the new Build is as test monkey, so that's not what is keeping me busy right now. It's my brig. I am learning a LOT about Maya with this tub o' mine, thanks to a lot of research and some very helpful people from the team. The characters are on hold pending discovery of the character import method, but when the method is in place the character models will improve by leaps and bounds now that I almost know what I am doing. :p:

They still haven't figured out the character import method? :cheers: Have you asked anyone about this?

I am glad you are getting `well-versed` in Maya, GP! I will have to get some tips from you when we start on our <ahem> *project*... ;) :cheers

Ahem,is 'at one of dem modders secrecy code werds,cause if it is,it don't werk fer me,I already tried it lol ;)

Back