• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved A free slave quest

Luiz

Sailor Apprentice
Ok, first thing I got to say is thanks to Talisman for gaving me tipes in what to do. Ok im playing A free slave quest, and I just headed to Eulethera in governour's harbor. I saved the game before going to port and then what an good surprise! I was hang. I realoded my game and searched in the island map any avaible shore and I find none. Then I went to Alice tonw trying to go by jungle... but theres many paths and I dont know what to do!!! Somebody please tell me if is a trap quest or if has a way thought the cellar please say to me.

.. but theres many paths and I dont know what to do!!! Somebody please tell me if is a trap quest or if has a way thought the cellar please say to me.

Unfortunately this quest is complicated and there are several ways you can do things

I assume you are helping Gombo.

When you hire Gombo you have 2 choice

1) Sail to BONAIRE then ELEUTHERA
or
2) Sail to ELEUTHERA then BONAIRE then ELEUTHERA

On the ELEUTHERA in the jungle the best way is to explore until you find the correct route ( best not to do this at night in my opinion - I hate nightime in jungles anyway :shock ). I suggest you have a bit of paper and make a note on it of the path you follow

Best of luck :drunk

1) Sail to BONAIRE then ELEUTHERA

Sail to Bonaire – at Kralendijk Port – talk to self on jetty (Gombo runs into town) – QB Update – Go and talk to Tavern keeper. – Go and talk to Gombo in tavern room – QB Update - Go through town to jungle.

Outside town Nigel runs up and asks to join you – agree.

Go through cavern under waterfall – on beach talk to and kill Gentleman Jocard – at shipwreck by treasure Gombo/GJ talks to you - QB Update – then Nigel talks to you. Go back to Port.

Sail to Eleuthera, Choices – land at Governors Harbour arrested by soldiers on jetty. - TRAP

or at Alice Town more choices – Go to plantation through jungle (talk to slavers at plantation - beaten up by slavers) -Transported to jungle Gombo/GJ leaves - QB Update

Quest over

or
Go through Cave in jungle to cavern and cellar of Governors Harbour Tavern – QB Update - go to plantation in jungle – talk to slavers at plantation - fight slavers -free slaves- Transported to Gombo/GJ ship - Gombo/GJ talks to you – Nigel talks to you. Take money. – QB Update

Quest over.

2) Sail to ELEUTHERA then BONAIRE then ELEUTHERA

Sail to Governors Harbour, Eleuthera – talk to self on jetty (Gombo runs into town) – QB Update – Go and talk to Tavern keeper.- QB Update – Enter cellar – QB Update – Auto walk to man who talks to you - Soldiers arrive to arrest you.

Either – Let yourself be arrested
Or Kill the Soldiers

Be arrested – Transported to Townhall - QB Update - talk to Governor - found not guilty and released – QB Update - go to Plantation in jungle - QB Update – Talk to Slavers standing over Gombo – Talk to Gombo – QB Update - Sail to Bonaire

Kill the Soldiers – Exit the tavern cellar go either through the town or through the cavern and cave to the jungle - go to Plantation in jungle – QB Update – Talk to Slavers standing over Gombo – Talk to Gombo - QB Update - Sail to Bonaire.

Sail to Bonaire
At Kralendijk Port - Go through town to jungle.

Outside town Nigel runs up and asks to join you – agree.

Go through cavern under waterfall – on beach talk to and kill Gentleman Jocard – at shipwreck Gombo/GJ talks to you at treasure – QB Update – then Nigel talks to you. Go back to Port.

Sail to Eleuthera, - Choices – land at Governors Harbour arrested by soldiers on jetty. - TRAP

or at Alice Town more choices – Go to plantation through jungle (talk to slavers at plantation - beaten up by slavers) -Transported to jungle Gombo/GJ leaves - QB Update

Quest over

or

Go through Cave in jungle to cavern and cellar of Governors Harbour Tavern – QB Update - go to plantation in jungle – talk to slavers at plantation - fight slavers - free slaves- Transported to Gombo/GJ ship - Gombo/GJ talks to you – Nigel talks to you. Take money. – QB Update

Quest over.

These walkthroughs were done with Beta 1 Patch 5 - there might be some small changes ( peoples names e.g. Nigel ) - but I don't think anything else has changed.

:pirateraft

Ok thanks lad i found it but, I set sail to turks and there, I didnt done anything and the people fight with me in the tonw and in the port!!! I die every single time I try to go to the town and if I get there, lots of people starts to atack me!!! plz help!!!

Turks? Oh yeah. If you did anything to a pirate, anytime, anywhere, then the people of Turks will attack you. If you only stole something out of the chest in a hotel room, they will attack you.
This used to be a source of amusement, but ever since combat became impossible a year ago there is no longer any reason to go there.

Back