• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

A Strange Statuette Problem

Cpt. Black

Landlubber
Hi, I have a problem with the Strange Statuette quest! When I go to Willemstad everyone in the port attacks me and I can't find the person who I have to talk to!!!
I hope someone knows the answer!
Sorry for my bad English

First of all you should try to reload a save before entering Willemstadt. L'Ollonais should talk to you as soon as your ship is moored and you're standing on the jetty. In case anyone attacks you just try to run away from them and enter the big house in the port (at the city walls). Then talk to the guy in the house and the story should go on.

Hope I could help ;)

First of all you should try to reload a save before entering Willemstadt. L'Ollonais should talk to you as soon as your ship is moored and you're standing on the jetty. In case anyone attacks you just try to run away from them and enter the big house in the port (at the city walls). Then talk to the guy in the house and the story should go on.

Hope I could help ;)

Thank you! When I try it with a save before entering the town, L'Ollonais talks to me and no one attacks me!!! But there isn't any house at the city walls! Maybe something with the mod goes wrong for me because I couldn't see the warehouses and the village church earlier in the game too and I had to search them! Can you maybe describe where the house is?
Thank you for helping!!! :onya

Back