• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

A TON OF PIRATE MOVIES ON DVD!!!!

Captain_Python

Rogue Scholar
I was just on the website Amazon.com. There, I typed in a search for pirate DVDs, and I didn't get much. But I followed some links and I came up with the following list of Pirate movies for sale on DVD (Some you might know are on DVD):

-The Crimson Pirate (1952)
-Blackbeard the Pirate (Robert Newton)
-Captain Kidd (1945) Director: Rowland V. Lee
-Cutthroat Island (1995)
-Swashbuckler (1976) Starring: Robert Shaw, James Earl Jones Director: James Goldstone
-Treasure Island (1950) (Robert Newton, Disney)

In a combination:
-Legendary Pirate Movies (Captain Kidd/The Son of Monte Cristo/Long John Silver's Return to Treasure Island)
-Pirates of the High Seas (This DVD is a Steriotypical Documentary on Pirates and has Long John Silver's Return to Treasure Island on it) (Only really worth buying for the movie)

And here is a interesting thing, Captain Blood (1935) has not been released yet, and the producers of it are thinking about it. You can send in your email and Amazon.com notifies you when it will be available. It also puts in a sort of vote for having it made, or more like it tells the producers how many people want it.

So GO TO AMAZON.COM AND PUT IN A VOTE!!! so we can get that movie too.

I checked for other movies, but I could not find any. But I'm guessing more will come.

It makes me so happy :p: :p:

I would love to get "Mutiny aboard the Bounty", the Marlon Brando 1962 Version.

Boy, they really DO need to make Captain Blood on DVD, that would be great, it's such a classic! Thanks for the tip, Captain Python!!! :p: :p:

Well, If enough people show support for the DVD, then they will. Most of the time when they have those email support type things, theres a good chance it will happen. I do wonder what the people at Amazon.com are thinking with this sudden increase of people signing up for this movie?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat the! :yes :d: :shock: my god someones gonna........................................................ .

Back