• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bug about lucas's girlfriend quest

WeekendWarrior

The Jester
Quest Writer
Hearts of Oak Donator
Ahoy!.. It's good to be back... I see you mates progressed pretty much while I was away... I have to say I really appreciate what you all doing...
Anyway, here's my bug: After I talk to Lucas, I sailed to Martinique, got the quest, met maggee, then me & maggee (feels like a janis joplin song [me & bobby mcgee] :D) sailed to havana...
when i moor and get to port, jack talk to himself about going to the pirate ship to save the brother from sumbhajee (ranjit :D) quest... I've done that quest, and if I choose to go there again it stuck there... When i choose not to go to the pirate ship, than maggee talks to me and we split up, as planned... then i walk to see the portadmiral (i suppose he's at the same building as Port Royale's?) i see the Port bla bla House writing but don't have an image near it, and i can't go in, so the quest stucks... I can live with that not to go to the pirate ship thing, but that's the last quest, and i want to finish it. I've been searching for three days, that anybody had a similar problem, but i've seen none... and no, havana port is not locked, after i get to the door of portadmiral, i can't see any more images, not of lucas's not of any other soldier or etc that roaming around except the gate to havana city, and after i go there and get back to port, still the pirate ship thing appears, when i decline everything turns to normal until i get to that door again... please, a little help

By the way, i wonder if you guys added promotional system to the pirate nation, i was gonna check it out, but i completed sao feng's bodyguards mission and he dissappeared, nowhere to be seen... i do have a save from very earlier but don't wanna go back that way back

When i choose not to go to the pirate ship, than maggee talks to me and we split up, as planned... then i walk to see the portadmiral (i suppose he's at the same building as Port Royale's?) i see the Port bla bla House writing but don't have an image near it, and i can't go in, so the quest stucks...

The Port Admiral should be in the building that looks like Port Royale Town Hall. :yes

If that's the building causing problems then the I am not sure what is happening - it might be that the Saving sumbhajee brother quest is causing problems - but I don't know.

Do you have any error logs from when the bug occurs? :read

To set up error logging see item #5 in this post --->>> http://www.piratesahoy.net/threads/frequently-asked-questions.14915/#post-352879

:cheers

Back