• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

add companion / beatrice @ game start

vlnikolic

Landlubber
ahoy 2 all

i would like to add beatrice character as a compaion (passenger) @ game start.

i have tried to do it myself - but without success. i edited characters_init.c... i put her as a eg. boatswain like this:

ch.Fellows.Passengers.boatswain = "2";

but when i start game she disappears if i remove her from that position. also i tried with this:

ch.quest.free_adventure.character_0

but without any success.

there is no need for me to spoil the real game-story because i could use some other character for real beatrice or vice-verse. the reason why i am asking this is because i am playing with my sister and we would like to have one character (as a companion) for her and it would be ideal if that character does not request any money and have good moral :D

is there anybody who can help me with this
?

thanks

hi again

in the meantime i have tried to use beatrice model as officer - i put the correct model instead of eg. officer10 texture pics...

and

i get good results, but still not complete - because the model seems to be not-so-normal

hands of the model does not work well - i changed several beatrice-models and with all of them i get good results when i put them to be "real" beatrices but when i put them to be officers - model starts to act not-normally

is there any way to convert beatrice model to officer like model
?

thanks

Are you playing Age of Pirates - Caribbean Tales

OR

Age of Pirates - City of Abandoned Ships

You are posting in the forum for Caribbean Tales - there is little or no modding of that game happening.

virtually all the modding is being done on City of Abandoned Ships - if you are playing that game try posting on the COAS forum - you will probably get more help there.

:cheers

Back