• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Planned Feature Add inside to Ancient Temple on Hispaniola

On the subject of crazy mysteries, how about those Crystal Skulls currently in the game that serve absolutely no purpose?
Perhaps they could be worked in as well.

Not sure whether we should put the trident here or if we could think of something else to do instead.
In fact, I should probably ask my little brother since the trident is his (only) mod.

I also quite like Vanderdecken as your go-to guy for crazy stuff. And I already rewrote him giving you a "cursed coin" twice.
Moving the trident would require a third change, or restoring it to the original state at least.
That option does need to remain to prevent players from potentially getting annoyed.

Hmm.. In the vanilla game you could aquire a rubin that improved your sword-fighting.. I think it increased damage and block a bit.. we could reuse it for this? Though, we should maybe make the effect stronger, as in the stock game, the effect was hardly noticable, but therefore, you could buy that rubin from street merchants.. so if we hide this stone inside a temple full of monsters, I think we can make this rubin quite powerful^^
It was a mod-added fetaure to actually make that thing DO something. It is still there, just one of the regular skill-enhancing items.

In ican lore there is talk about a god called Viracocha. Some believe he is one of the survivors of the great flood of atlantis. His name translated means "foam of the sea". It's oftend depicted that Atlantis worshiped Posseidon. So I don't think it's such a leap to have to summon the Viracocha and make him give posseidons trident.
LOL! You've got an answer for everything! :rofl

Maybe @Pillat could look at this when he has time again?
If you can add a shore then adding this should work also right ;).

There would need to be a purpose first.

It seems we are coming up with a lot of ideas that require locations and characters to be added. We may have to start on a list. :shock

There would need to be a purpose first.

It seems we are coming up with a lot of ideas that require locations and characters to be added. We may have to start on a list. :shock
We can always make it a treasure location :p. It would make people see the indians better too.

Can't we put your special indian plant there for now?
That will be avaible at the indian trader, but I could hide there one altough I prefer to hide some opium then. But we could place it there temporary untill we thought up something better.

Back