• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Spoiler Age of Pirates 2 Game Data Mods / Cheats / Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello everyone, can someone help me, i cheated the stats i put everything on max light weapon heavy luck etc... all 100 (max)
the enemy is the same as i get stronger they also get stronger and my crew all die to them i was the only one survive, can someone help me to edit the mod i want constant level for me or for my enemies
thanks a lot.

This is way the game was direct coded, you cannot change this by easily by making a quick text code fix.
Specifically, the strength of enemies is dependent on your difficulty level.
They go up as you go up in skill proportionally.

No one here is most likely going to help edit coded files just to help you cheat.
Just turn on "god mode" if things are too hard, as that is the simple answer here.

I will give you an example, regarding comparative skill levels.
In my game, I play at Admiral Difficulty, with the lowest possible experience growth to allow longevity of gameplay.
When I attacked the Sea Wolfe a long time ago in the pirate quest line, I was only Level 13 Skill.
Edward Low (the captain I was attacking), was level 40, and was doing one hit kills.

Now, I am at level 41, I have fought enemies that have skill levels as high as 245 (which is absolutely insane).

If you want an easier time, just lower the difficulty setting by starting a new game.
You already have max skills by applying cheats, so I cannot believe you would have any problems.

Well people i am having some problems. When ever i change any file data or overwrite any file i have a error message. I am attaching the image. Even if i use any kind of mods or patches. I can not use the russian mod Coas hardcore. I found a website that translates mods. I translated it and tried to play but its does not work. It did not work even when it was not translated. I mean no kind of mods(translated or russian) is working on my computer. the musket thing, i changed and the game ran but i could not equip it. Now how do i play it with so many problems.
can you give me an answer?

Panta, you decided to post in a 5 year old thread that you were having problems completely unrelated to what the original thread was about? On top of this, you provide absolutely no useful information about what mods you have installed, what files you have modified, what directory you have your game installed in or what hardware you are using. Yet you expect us to figure that all out for you and find a solution to your problems?

Ok, here is a solution. Uninstall the game, delete the directory you currently have it installed in. Re-install the stock game to a directory that is NOT in Program Files, make sure the stock game is working. Find a modpack you want to play and install it. If you wish to change something in the mods, identify the code that you wish to change, make a backup copy and keep it in a safe place, change the code and try it, if it doesn't work replace it with the backup you made and start over.

Not the solution you were looking for? Next time create a post in a thread that is specific to your problem, the forum search function is very helpful for finding one. If one does not already exist then create a new thread, include the information I pointed out above and you might just get a more helpful response!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back