• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Age of Pirates II orPirates of the Caribbean

The difference between the two is:
PotC: New Horizons is ALREADY amazing. HoO: CotS isn't there yet. :no

Why are you siding with him sire?! Hmpf! :mad:
:p:D:cheeky
But kidding aside, they're all great games! :thumbs1

Hehehe:monkeydance:bird:

EDIT:
The difference between the two is:
PotC: New Horizons is ALREADY amazing. HoO: CotS isn't there yet. :no
Yeah! In your face! Hehehe :p

Why are you siding with him sire?! Hmpf! :mad:
Because we can't make a 2003 game last for all eternity.
We managed to extend it to 10 years, which is already massively impressive for a game that wasn't so successful in the first place.
But it has been quieting down over the years. :shrug

But it has been quieting down over the years. :shrug
It just hasn't been advertised that much. And the stock game is really rare even on the net now. The ones for sale are even broken as some say. I just found out 'bout this game just this May. And I like it very much as well as my sister and brother. The availability of the game is just poor that's why it has been quieting down over the years in my opinion.

Availability is poor indeed. But the game is also showing its age. Gameplay-wise it has a LOT to offer,
but the engine has its limits which we have been running into many times over the past 10 years.
Plus it doesn't hold up to modern day graphics either.

What are we playing right now today? POTC and COAS.

Bragging about HOO right now is kinda like being a one legged person in an ass kicking contest.

I don't know..hehehe..all that matters now is Thank God we have all them Pirate Games:sail and the PotC still:pirate07:.:cheers

Back