• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Ahoy Fish here ! ;P

icanfish

Landlubber
Hey everyone Pirates and developing team ;)

My name is Diogo Gomes aka icanfish I'm from Portugal I have been following this project for quite some time now and I have been really looking forward to see this becoming an awesome game.

I here not to ask for a job or anything already got one, but I'm here to help in anyway I can.
At this moment I work as a Network administrator (Online Systems, keep servers and their services up and running) and on the side I got my own small community on twitter and steam which at the moment it's my small dream and objective to manage and grow an amazing community.
I use to work as a web developer too and programmer before but my brain is not much inclined to that lol :p.
I play tons of games and I played for almost 4 years if I'm not mistaken Pirates of the Burning Sea I really enjoyed that.

So to end this boring post :p I here to help if needed I'll keep following the game development that's a must and ill keep myself on this amazing growing community to chat and help people around in anyway I can.

Keep up the amazing work !

Best Regards
Icanfish

Ahoy matey, welcome to the forum!

Do you have any idea what you would like to help with? Sounds to me like you may be well-suited for promotion of the game and letting people know about our efforts. :doff

Ahoy matey, welcome to the forum!

Do you have any idea what you would like to help with? Sounds to me like you may be well-suited for promotion of the game and letting people know about our efforts. :doff

Like I said before anything to help this community to keep growing, and yes it's what I love to do it's helping a community to grow, get to know new people talk to them help them . :)

Best Regards
Icanfish

Back