• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help AI Captains Surrendering

Celelvorn

Landlubber
I'm relatively new to the Game Age of Pirates: Caribbean Tales, and I have been looking on these forums for the solution for a while now to no avail. Whenever I fired my cannons enough at a ship or it was stupid enough to run strait into a Island, and when I board them they surrender giving me the Option to Keep them as a Captive (which of course who wouldn't want to haul around some ex-Captains) but now that they are in the Roster of Passengers I can't find any Options concerning them such as selling them, talking to them, or recruiting them, the only Option I found was Release. Is that literally the ONLY option to do with Surrendered Captains? Or are there others and I am just blind to them? I have been searching all over the internet for this answer and I have yet to find it so I hope someone knows the answer to this Question.

It's anyone here familiar with AoP?

In PotC, you would be able to talk to them in your ship's cargo hold.

It's been a while since I played AOP, but I believe you can get a ransom at a governor of their nation. It's been to long, Might be kinda tricky though if it is an enemy nation, or even a friendly one, I forget exactly how it works. :shrug

In POTC you talk to them in the hold and in AOP2 you talk to a Governor. Since you can not talk to them in the hold, try talking to a Governor.

Back