• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help All doors locked :(

oo0filthy0oo

Landlubber
I seem to remember this from Age of Pirates, i am unable to enter any buildings in any towns, nor can i leave my cabin if i enter it. Basically every door makes the knock knock sound!

It has been so long since i played one of these but i seem to remember this being a game ending bug, but i couldn't find it on any of the forums.

Any clues?

Thanks for any help!

Worked it out.

Do not swap your ship when you have a prisoner on board, crew forget to transfer him and word spreads quick around the Arch and everyone locks their doors...

what you did before getting this ? It is a bug that happens if lets say you enter the tavern and an officer wants to talk to you but before he does you talk to someone else .there are more situations this is just an example

Yes i remember that one from the other games... Luckily i remembered to save often and was able to go back, i had to wait for a small conversation with a crew member telling me that they had captured someone.

Back