Blood & Gold / "All Hands Ahoy!" Free DLC + video
"All Hands Ahoy!" free DLC is now released for all owners of the game. In addition to this, Blood & Gold itself will be discounted on Steam for two days 50%. Grab it while you can!
This update brings a good question — what's so good about being a pirate? We got you covered with this video:
Full update notes:
- Illegal horse races with no rules — ask Suspicious man about them if you're interested.
- Story campaign — pirate adventure about love, revenge, rise to power and killing Spanish governors.
- Unique city locations for each faction.
- Adult content in pirate taverns — be sure to turn it off, if you're playing with kids.
- City raids — if you need some money and have some thugs in your party, but you don't feel like risking everything for a siege attack, this is an option for you. Quickly raid a city, killing innocent people and grabbing everything of value.
- New interactions with ships in the sea — you can try trading with other ships or instigate a ship's crew to throw their officers overboard and join you as pirates.
- New multiplayer mode “Hunger Games”.
- Removed numerous jamming points on the global map.
- Improved AI behavior in land sieges.
- Improved calculation algorithm for boarding parties.
- Added button for quick access to trading convoys.
- Fixed imbalance in prosperity for cities.
About "Blood & Gold: Caribbean!":
"Blood & Gold: Caribbean!" is a blend of economic strategy and open-world RPG, set in the pirate era of XVII Century Caribbean. The game is based on the significantly improved Mount & Blade: Warband engine.
Free for all previous owners of 'Caribbean!', Blood & Gold brings community's most wanted features, such as an addition of the Native tribes, reworked locations and strategy map, playable female character, special missions and other numerous tweaks and improvements.
Steam page: Save 50% on Blood & Gold: Caribbean! on Steam
Review keys available at email@example.com or at distribute()
Official website: Snowbird Games | Main page | Independent videogames development and publishing company from Russia
About Snowbird Game Studios
Snowbird Game Studios (aka Snowbird Games) is a small game development studio with offices in Moscow and Kiev. The studio employees were previously responsible for developing and launching such products as Combat Mission: Afghanistan, Mount & Blade™: With Fire & Sword and Eador. Masters of the Broken World.