• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Ammunation in stores

Tralalakk

Landlubber
Hi i got this stupid problem traders in stores are not selling any ammunation for cannons or the powder for it anybody know why or how to fix it ? the only way i can get ammo is rob other ships or the whole city which is imposible without ammo

Where excatly have you been?

On some islands where you go to shop there's impossible to buy some things like exploding balls, planks, rum, powder, etc. because THEY'RE NOT SELLING IT AT ALL .
Sometimes when you go to shop, the trader sells powder but there's a lack of it at this moment.

When city was plundered ( let's say it was Bridgetown which belongs to England and was attacked by Dutch ), there's nothing at shops for a few days.

yeah but every city ? even the big ones ? every city i been in had zero ammunation and zero powder or 70 max of each ammunation i know the trade goods are random in each gameplay but this is just bad shit crazy.
maybe some kind of bug im using the combined mod 3.2 maybe something is wrong in there in the init files . i even tryed to use the dev command to add 20 days still zero ammo in the shops kinda weird dont you think ?

So it doesn't look as something normal.
Perhaps, it's because of Combined mod 3.2. Have you had these problems earlier ( when it was installed and when it wasn't installed )?

I know that in GOF ( which I use ) there's 'option mod' settings in option menu and there's possibility to change some things ( real costs, damages, etc. ).
I don't remember if it exists in vanilla, anyway, have you changed something there?

Back