• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Not a Bug An Odd Thing in the weapons chest

Jason

Buccaneer
Storm Modder
I am carrying the Triton or an excellent Dragon's Head in Bff which means my shore crew carries average Dragon's Head blades. My weapons locker has 23 venetian navy cutlasses and 23 kjilis. And after a sea battle when I open the chest it also now contains 22 average and 8 worn Dragon's head blades that I did not have before it appears that spawned spontaneously. Is this suppressed to happen?

Also what impact is the Triton supposed to have on ship handling when you select on your abilities key?

I've often had the impression that your crew does some loting of their own and your weapons locker fills up that way.

When activated, the Sword of Triton gives you a speed boost that also works against the wind.
Should give you some extra assistance during a chase.

I only take officers ashore and have never seen that. Your shore crew keeps their weapons, right? It looks like after a sea battle they put them back in the weapon locker like regular crew do. I always check it after a battle for worn swords.

Back