• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Anne Deiue Le Vuet- Woman Corsair

Walter Kennedy

Bandit Of Barbados
Storm Modder
Anne Dieu Le Veaut meaning " Anne God Wants" was a stern and famed woman buccaneer. After arriving in Tortuga to start a new life Anne's husband Pierre Length was mudered by dutchman Laurens De Graff, who after seeing this Anne challenged De Graff to duel and were about to fight before Graff declared we wouldnt attack her and instead proposed, Anne accepted. NOTE: I really dont understand this.. I man seriously talk about mourning for a death- NOT, sure your husband gets killed you can marry the guy who murdered him within 5 minutes no problem at all. Ahem back to story- Anyways Anne joined the Famed Graff onboard his vessel and shared the great cabin and command. Unlike Anne Bonney And Mary Read , Deiu did not conceal her sex. On leter in the years Graff raided Jamaica and was awarded the title- "Chevalier" I believe its "knight" in french I dont have the slightest clue anyways- after this England retaliated on Tortuga and Anne and her duaghters were kept in prison for 2 years. After this what happend to her is a myth probally privateered or made soup for the family, ahh soup, ahem anyways , Local legend says Laurens was killed durin' a skirmish and she took command and probally plundered her weasly black guts out.

Another NOTE: Another pwoman pirate was said to be in the late 18 th century The La Beugort -100 men and a woman at command, French.

Hmm I wonder how to say " Buck God Wants" in french... That would be Legendary...

Hmm I wonder how to say " Buck God Wants" in french... That would be Legendary...
Probably "Buck Dieu-le-Veut". It has a certain ring to it, don't you think? :aar

Back