• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Antigua Fort fires at ME

smallsword8

Landlubber
Ahoy, fellow Pirates / Privateers!

I've been busy with the M&C storyline. Everything has been going fine until now. I bought tons of Medications from Eluthera to sell back in Agent-Victualler's store. Therefore, I get back 3 times as much as what I paid in Eluthera. I've been doing this for a loong time until now. When I sailed to Antigua this time, I transitioned from Map to DirectSail mode as usual to port. However, the fort starts firing at me! I did nothing wrong! I have no Contraband items on-board, I changed my flag from American back to British and my ships are British Designed. If this affects as well, I am known as : Well-known pirate. My reputation is "Bloke" and my relationship with England is Captain (135). I checked the "colonies" tab and Antigua is British controlled. This is REALLY STRANGE! I need help as I need to make my profit to buy a better ship to replace the Light Brig I was given to on my promotion to Captain inclusive of 1,200 acres of land. Is there anyway to resolve this? And since I have a naval rank in England, I get free ship repairs in Antigua. I really need this solved! If anyone has a solution, PLEASE HELP!

When did you change your flag from American to British?

The Forts / island's shipping pick up your flag / nation when you get the Land Ho message - so if you were flying an American flag then you will be treated as American.

The best / safest place to change flags is At Sea - out of the sight of land. :yes

Hi,

Yeah, change flag,(to the correct one), before ye get the land ho message & ye should be OK.
Build 13 was OK but too easy.....fly Portuguese flag all the game & you were OK all the time....not that good really.
Build 14 is better for realism's sake.....keeps ya on your toes.

damski.

Yer, thats what I did. I'm at open sea and I changed it from American to british. I have a feeling my title has something to do with it. Im always known as : Unknown Freebooter" and now it changes to "Well-known pirate" Is there anyway to change this?

Back