• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

“Return the native art" quest, getting to Garcilaso?

boardslide315

Powder Monkey
In the quest “Return the native art collection to Governor Silehard", I arrive at Bonaire and talk to the tavern keeper, and he tells me to wait and walks away.

But I wait and wait and wait, and nothing happens. According to the walkthrough a pirate should walk up to me, but it never happens.

I found my way to the pirate fort anyway and found Alistair Garcilaso, but he just says “get out of here or I’ll call my men”. I tried killing him but I don’t get the idols, so I guess I have to go through the pirate in the tavern for it to work.

So what can I do? Has anyone else had this problem in the Kralendijk, Bonaire tavern?

It has been a while since anyone reported this problem. My search came up empty, so I'll go with my alleged memory and say that the game sometimes hangs up here. Go back to your last save and try it again. :nerbz

If you are really stuck - go back to a save before you sailed to Bonaire

Sail to Palm Beach, Bonaire ( other side of Island from Kralendijk ) - Attack and sink the Pirate ship that should be near there - you will then be transported to the beach and a crew member should talk to you - Native Art is automatically recovered & you can sail back to Governor Silehard.

:cheers

If you are really stuck - go back to a save before you sailed to Bonaire

Sail to Palm Beach, Bonaire ( other side of Island from Kralendijk ) - Attack and sink the Pirate ship that should be near there - you will then be transported to the beach and a crew member should talk to you - Native Art is automatically recovered & you can sail back to Governor Silehard.

That worked!!! Thanks mate. And I didn't even need to go back to a previous save.

Back