• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

AOP 2 - City Of Abandoned Ships - Island captions - need translating

fooniks

Landlubber
So, I'm transtaling mentioned game currently into estonian, but I can't find file, that contains the captions of worldmap (I mean sailing mode in tha map has Names of islands and ports and shores and so on.)

I did find a file in C:\Program Files\Playlogic\Age of Pirates 2\RESOURCE\INI\texts\russian that has filename: LocLables.txt But it did nod have any effect on the map.

Any suggestions?

Did you try starting a new game?
Some files are hard coded to only be read at the beginning of a new game, and changes can only be seen after a restart.
This is most likely the case, because the map settings are coded into your save file.

A good example in the same text section is "Heros Describe", which you cannot rename characters while in your present game, nor change models or animations.
Of course in this case, this does not mean you can not REPLACE the models with a renamed exact version, and voila, characters can be someone else!

Back