• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Aop ct crashes

XxAlexX

Landlubber
Ciao, good forum, but i need help, i dont know what i can do for avoid crashes, i have a original version of the game, but is version 1.40, them i have find a 1.41 torrent vith crack, i have take the man o war ship, but when i arrive at the port i find the bug, the ship collide and sink my fleet and part to the speed of a shuttle.
per eliminare questo problema ho installato la patch 1.5 , but nothing, after i have find ur supermod 4.0, collide bug expired but now when i try to boarding a enemy ship and try ro save the game crash, and the gun sound doesn't work.

I haven't played AoP since I got my Windows 7 PC, but from what I remember, the only trouble I had with collisions in port was that in some ports my ship would be too close to something else and would lose its bowsprit. I don't recall anything being damaged beyond that, let alone sinking.

Did you install the 1.50 patch onto the cracked 1.41 version, or did you uninstall the whole lot, install the original and then install 1.50 onto that? Likewise, which version did you install the Supermod onto? I wouldn't trust the cracked 1.41 torrent.

Which operating system are you using, and what sort of graphics card?

ho installed 1.50 patch on 1.41 kraked, i have an 1.40 original then i have installed supermod 1.40
Windows 7 64 bit
vga ati hd 6950

Start from scratch. Uninstall the game completely, install the original version 1.40, then install the Supermod onto that. You will not need the 1.50 patch if you are using the Supermod.

Do not install into "C:\Program Files" or "C:\Program Files (x86)". Windows 7 is very protective of those directories and unpleasant things can happen if you install games into them. Create a new directory, e.g. "C:\Games", and install AoP into that.

Make sure you have an up to date driver for that graphics card.

Back