• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Application for several (related) roles.

frenchiveruti

HoO Team Member
Creative Support
Quest Writer
Provisional
Promotion
Well, this is just a copy-paste of my bad placed previous post, so here is it:
"Ahoy mates, i came here from CaptainMurphy from indieDB, he convinced me to join this even i have no actual useful skills by now, but in any case, i feel that i will help in the areas of adversiting, Creative support and Quest Writers, so feel free to put me where you want to. Those are roles that can keep me busy and also i can give something useful for the game, and sometime in the future when the game is actually released, the QC tester would be nice :D
Well, i hope you can accept me, if those teams aren't full already, thanks in advance and i wish you the best of lucks!
PD: been following the project since 2009 (at least when it was a general idea and you had UDK as main engine)"

Well, now that i've made it right, i hope to get an awnser.
Bribe and capture mates!

Hi Frenchiveruti, sorry I missed your first post.

If you want to get into story writing, you should contact @Luke McReady for more details.
We're happy to have more help with advertising the game, and you're welcome to join our brainstorming discussions as Creative Support.

I'll add you to the Provisional group for now, so you can post in the Work in Progress forum. :onya

Yay! Thanks for the promotion haha, i hope i can came up with ideas and post them in a few days, i'll contact @Luke_McReady for more info.

Hey, first day and i found a bug with the permissions of provisional rank, i can't edit my own posts, and i think that is an important thing :O

Eh? I do believe that anyone at any level should be able to edit their own posts. Try clearing out your browser cache.

Eh? I do believe that anyone at any level should be able to edit their own posts. Try clearing out your browser cache.
Nope, take a look:
Ugtkl4a.png

Hey, first day and i found a bug with the permissions of provisional rank, i can't edit my own posts, and i think that is an important thing :O
Well, analysing your permissions backstage suggests otherwise. You, as with any other Provisional member, have the right to edit your own posts. :shrug

Back