• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Are we infected.

ANSEL

Corsair
Storm Modder
Hearts of Oak Donator
To night my AVG gives me this message: Udklip.PNG

AVG has a problem with one of the PotC ENGINE.EXE files.
But as far as I'm aware, the most recent version in the current mod is OK.

this is while downloading the installer from moddb?

When starting the game, I'd assume? That is where most people have had troubles with AVG at least.

What is "mymediadownloadsnine.com"? Is that a mirror for ModDB, or some other source for PoTC? The threat source shown as "Objektnavn" does not look familiar to me.

AVG gives me 3 messages last night, AND IT WAS WHEN I OPEN THE FORUM ON THE NET.
It has nothing to do with the old AVG problem ( I think its was AVG free making troubles. I have a professional one)
So I saw those messages logging on the Forum.

AVG gives me 3 messages last night, AND IT WAS WHEN I OPEN THE FORUM ON THE NET.
It has nothing to do with the old AVG problem ( I think its was AVG free making troubles. I have a professional one)
Huh, that's a new one! Does AVG have a personal vendetta against PotC or something?

The only explanation I can think of is that you opened a specific forum thread which happened to contain a link to the old No-CD crack.
Then AVG spotted that link and went into a panic. o_O

well it says something about a no cd crack ... do you know which page you where visiting?

I will wait until next time it happens, to do anything further . Two other problems
accurred too, I caught it and deleted the files. I stay alert.

Last edited:
Back