• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

"Argh!!... Help wit da pirate's life, need I!!"

xD: Argh!! Me be startin' me game with one hell ' bloody rampage in dee pitiful port ' Oxley, only to discover dee scurvy dogs on Redmund won't repair me trusty ships (me lugger plus me sturdy brig, courtesy of dee Spainiards har har!!) later on. Is der any place dat I can repair me ships 'n' still slaughter dee whole of dat colony at Oxley? Dee French sea sogs are about to take it anywayz, so how would dem blokes on Redmund get word, and why wud dey even care? So... where ~can~ a `blood-thirsty` sea dog like I repair me trusty battle fleet?

Har, har!! Fine sailin' me laddies!!

aye MATE! first, i gotta say mate, you got me st'le! arghh!...as for repairing ships and all, if you have the 10.1 build, you can sail to Quebredas Costillas and repair it at the pirate ship shop. ol' Jacob Nickerson who owns de p'rat shipyerd can help ye! tis a fine p'rat! and a fin'r salesman!!! (arghh, i hate salesmen, but he is sw'll!!) xD:

xD: Har, har!! Many thanks me matey!! Now me crew 'n' I be havin' a royal bloodfest!! It be fun for the whole family, says I!! Har, har!! Here's me thanks and a bottle o' rum!!

Arrr mate sounds like one hell of a time in does waters indeed! Just remember to watch your back when ya feel those southern winds behind you!
:p: xD:

:p: Argh!! Me remembers well da day I made dis post... was a time when I was still proud to command meself a caravel, har har!! Though it was sturdy and well armed, it seemed to me a wee bit sluggish on da wheel and now it even seems tiny as I look down on it from the deck of my massive, newly acquired `100-gun` first rate "Alexander the Great".

Arrr mate sounds like one hell of a time in does waters indeed! Just remember to watch your back when ya feel those southern winds behind you!  

AHHH, ALAS, a p'rat from the New World eh?...'avent been der in as long as me ol ship been sunk! damn...thats, thats, like, umm, NEVER! harhar! man do i need to get out to dat area! harhar! :p:

Back