• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Arrg a problem,

andrew6v

Landlubber
I just installed age of pirates after finding out it existed, after playing POTC a lot. I was playing and i noticed the interface menu is opened with F2, for some reason it does not work when i click it. I tried to change it but in the controls menu it won't allow me?

Any way I could fix it?

Thanks.

Try this:
In <!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro--><i>...\Age of Pirates - Caribbean Tales\program\controls</i><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> open the file <!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro--><i>init_pc.c</i><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> with notepad or a C editor.
Find<!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro--> <i>VK_F2</i><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> string, it is in several functions.
Change it with string to your taste, i.e. VK_F9 to replace it with F9.
<b>DO NOT CHANGE</b> this line<!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro--> <i>objControlsState.key_codes.VK_F2 = 113;</i><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<b>DO NOT CHANGE </b>any lines under this function: <!--coloro:#4169E1--><span style="color:#4169E1"><!--/coloro--><i>void ExternInitKeyCodes()</i><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
They are the keyboard and mouse codes. You can choose from them a key that is not used in the game.
<b>DO NOT USE A TEXT FORMATING EDITOR</b>
Hope this helps.

Back