• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Assassin Main Quest

I have a problem with the second hit from santos. The house of Geffrey Bumpfyeld is closed and i cant enter (it doesnt matter if its day or night). Is there a script or something that makes the door open? Thanks in advance!

At the moment, I'm not at home so I can't help you :facepalm
Maybe Captain Maggee can give you some code to put in console.c :?

But, the main question is WHY this problem appeared ??
This is the kind of thing that makes me angry. :wp I detest to have my work messed up..
I'll check this bug and give you an answer Monday, I think...

Great, thank you! I started a new game once before because of this and even tried to reload a few times but it still occurred. Could it have something to do with Gibbs being one of my officers and having the aztec compass? Because it doesnt mention Gibbs in the Wiki Walkthrough ...

Great, thank you! I started a new game once before because of this and even tried to reload a few times but it still occurred. Could it have something to do with Gibbs being one of my officers and having the aztec compass? Because it doesnt mention Gibbs in the Wiki Walkthrough ...

Could your problem be caused by the timers on the Santos quests :?

See this topic in the Bug Tracker :Assassin - Worm in the Apple

No it has nothing to do with the Gibbs being an officer.

From the sounds of it though it does sound like you have run out of time and this may be due to the thing Talisman has linked to

Thanks Pieter :onya

About Painstik : I checked and the code is ok for the questreaction.c file.. :yes
I found the following line inside it :

chrEnableReloadLocator("Greenford_town", "reload5", 1);

Due to some changes, here's the new list of missing quests for the Assassin main quest :

- Oranjestad' siege
- The Bartolomeu's trap
- (*)El Diablo's coming back (<- small quest for recovering the XebecAS)
- (*)The Aztec treasure

(*) quest only working if you don't kill Bartolomeu in the Bartolomeu's trap quest.
Next week, if there is no new problem about the quest writing, I will release the Oranjestad' siege and the Bartolomeu's trap. The last two quests will be released during the Summer but I can't give you a date, right now. :facepalm

Back