• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Assassin Main Quest

Pieter, there are two loading screens you need to do. It's about the town locations I made for Vera Cruz. Install the update before and add in the console.c :

DoQuestReloadToLocation("Vera_Cruz_Port", "reload", "sea", "");

How's these two?

Town_FalaiseDeFleur_Port_Spain.jpg

Town_IslaMuelle_Town_01_Spain.jpg

Good, of course.. :yes
After finishing the Aztec treasure quest, if I have the time next year, I could make an additional quest for the Assassin/Bartolomeu main quest.. Elting and Bartolomeu are making a great team.. :onya and I want to see them in Cartagena for new adventures. :ixi

The big challenge will be Cartagena. Maybe Ludwig_Longhair and Capitan Caceres could help me for this town. :shrug
I want the part of the quest taking place in Cartagena impressive. :dance

Sorry, Pieter. :facepalm I didn't have the time to finish the quest the last week-end but be sure I will release it before Saturday.

Well, I'm back at work, so am not in any hurry for your files.
Just post them whenever you've got the time; the next Patch/Beta won't be until May anyway. :no

So, any updates on the Cartagena quest? (also, are there any new POTC easter egg characters?). I have one more recomendation though; I would love to see more Nathaniel Hawk in the storyline. It seems that the quest for him ended rather abruptly and we haven't heard anything about his fate.

Bartolomeu and others, would you agree that the attached picture might make for a better Assassin Storyline start screen than the current black-and-white one?

Would anyone be able to make some good screenshots from the most interesting scenes in this storyline? I'm especially interesting in the most recently added parts and anything you don't generally see in any of the other storylines,
such as the climbing, sneaking around and fort attack scenes.

You can use the FREE_CAMERA setting at the bottom of PROGRAM\InternalSettings.h to find some interesting angles.
And don't forget to use F9 to hide the on-screen interface where applicable to prevent that from obstructing the screenshots. :woot

If you have ENABLE_CHEATMODE set to on at the bottom of PROGRAM\InternalSettings.h, the sailor who talks to you right at the beginning of the storyline will offer various dialog options to allow you to quickly jump you to various parts of the story.
This means you don't have to play through the entire story in order to be able to do this. :doff

Back