• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Assassin Problem

I have a problem when the viceadmiral tells me to go to cozomul but after landho, the game reports a runtime error. I tried running rename.bat but it didn't change a thing.

I have just recently gotten that error too. It killed that game at that point. I used to get the old "quest group" error. Can you continue the quest?

This is an interesting quest with many details that I have not seen before. I like the soldiers uniforms much better than in NH. The period specific ship are great. :2up

The game just crashes like the hornblower campaign once I reach the Indy. My father works with computers, so I spoke with him and he told me that something must be wrong with the program. I don't want to uninstall it because I don't want to have to restart the storylines.

You can't complete Hornblower? I did that one when my puter was running poorly. You should be able to do that one. I feel that one only has a certain amount of time, or saves, or something before the program locks up. This runtime error is a new one though. No idea where it comes from. :shrug

Back