• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Assassin's Creed IV Gameplay Shown at E3

Kamil, there's actually 4 pistols :p The player can get up to 4 pistols, and I think I saw later videos (because this is one of the older ones) where it has holsters.

Despite all that, despite it lacking it's 'realism' in all aspects I can't wait for this game. I pre-ordered it too (from GameStop to get the black sailed ship texture ^_^) but confused on the whole release date thing. This video says Nov 1... the website said Oct 29, and my pre-order says it'll be shipped out on Dec 31... Trying to contact GameStop and see if I can just pick up a copy when they arrive isntead of waiting that long...

Well I'm an addicted game hoarder and like to try new stuff. I was planning to buy this and give it at least one play-through. After that arrogant quote I'm not even gonna bother looking at it now.

I HATE that attitude that they can't look at any other offerings - but proclaim theirs to be the best. With that kind of arrogance its no wonder that they've not even considered any of the criticism from salts on this forum. Why should they want to hear anyone's opinions when they already know everything there is to know about pirate games and whats good and what isn't.

I would love it if this thing falls on its face....hard:boom:

The ADHD sea shanty, blow up everything really fast crowd may be their primary audience, BUT.....in my opinion they are generally cheap skates and have very low attention spans. They will be passing this thing around like smallpox without paying and it will be forgotten in six months time.

If they wanted an enduring fan base for this game they would do well to seek out loyalty from those that will give it..... Anotherwords fans that know something about the genre.

But they wont...:pirate41::popcorn:

I would offer the following to that idiot writer...

MK

LMAOROFL!!!!:rofl Amen bro. Love the YouTube answer you put in your post.

BTW didn't you say you have over 30 or 40 pistols in your Era's mod MK?

31 december is plain crap.. :p
I agree, but that was the date on my 'receipt' when I pre-ordered it, that that was the day it would be shipped, lol. Not sure if they're still open, but I might call them tomorrow and see if I can just pick up a copy instead of waiting around for it to finally ship.

Nov 1 for Europe I believe. 29 october for USA. 31 december is plain crap.. :p
From what I know, the release dates kind of depend on the systems too, Ac4's release dates for next gen consoles is a tad later than for the current consoles. Ubisoft states that dates are: 29 October for North America and 1 November in Europe, for current gen systems.
And for next gen systems, it's: 15 November for the US, and November 29 for Europe.

... actually, those are the dates for the ps4, but I figure the Xbox One release will be around the same time, if not :walkplank

But for 31 December, I'm pretty sure that's just rumor. :cheers

Storm> The pre-order was for PC, And it wasn't a rumor, it was literally on the page for GameStop's site when I pre-ordered it :p What I'm just not sure of, if its really the date that PC version of the game will come out, or if that's just when they'll have it in stock, or if it's just B.S. and won't end up shipping it until later.

it's B.S. PC release is standing for the normal dates.
Too bad that I have to wait a little longer because of the PS4 release date.. :)

LMAOROFL!!!!:rofl Amen bro. Love the YouTube answer you put in your post.

BTW didn't you say you have over 30 or 40 pistols in your Era's mod MK?

Yes, There are 34 different firearms and over 40 different firearm combinations in GOF Eras mod2. What I mean by this is that sometimes you might find one type of pistol and then you might find a pair of the same ones or a brace (3 or 4) of the same one later. I didn't change the models, so you don't see the pistols hanging there, but you can fire them in quick succession before reloading. That was a lot of work I can tell you. I laugh at their four measly pistols in AC4. HA HA HA HA...:guns:

@Hylie.....What can I say Hylie but....hey it's me! :pirates

MK

Last edited:
I didn't change the models, so you don't see the pistols hanging there, but you can fire them in quick succession before reloading. That was a lot of work I can tell you. I laugh at their four measly pistols in AC4. HA HA HA HA...:guns:

Actually AC4 has more than 4 different types of pistols. And like I read it you can also just shoot 4 pistols and those aren't even there. So how is it funny?

COAS is 6 years old and has that while AC4 has not even been released yet and still has that. Also, MK implied that he could change the models to show the extra pistols. And there already are models in POTC that show up to 4 pistols hanging there. Why doesn't AC4 have hanging pistols?

Here is 2 pic about the pistols

Attachments

• edwardback-e1362474861367.png
    edwardback-e1362474861367.png
    251.4 KB · Views: 223
  • edward-front-e1362475042430.png
    edward-front-e1362475042430.png
    301.7 KB · Views: 192
Lucian - I took a look at gamestop's website and yeah, no BS I guess.
What I did find peculiar was that the ps4 dates in TBA, which, in fact, have already been confirmed.
My best guess would be what you stated in your previous post, that it's the date the game gets shipped, since I've been following this game since the first whispers of it and had the dates all printed out in my head, but concerning release dates, pc version is to be released alongside the current gen console releases.
anyhoo, we'll need to wait nonetheless, so yeah.
:nerbz
Drown our sorrow in rum and to hell with it. xD

You know what I forgot to do Storm? Was call GameStop today, so I could confirm if they're going to get copies in near the official release dates... and see if I can just pick up a copy there, or if I'll have to go through the trouble of stop the pre-order from the site, and RE-pre order it from the local store >.> lol

Okay PHEW, called up Game Stop, they say it's just a place holder date. They'll most likely ship it the day it gets released *wipes forehead*

Now that's nice. lol always considered that 31 dec release date a bit weird.
Too bad I'm gonna have to wait longer for the next gen release, seeing as the current gen is not too long before released now ^-^

Back