• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Assassin's Creed Pirates Apple's App of The Week!

Thagarr

Pining for the Fjords!
Creative Support
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
Thanks to @TwoWinds for the heads up, Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed Pirates has been named Apple's app of the week! That means that it is available for free from the Apple Store! Free is a relative term for most game companies though, and from what I have read, there are a lot of in game purchases that will cost you some real money in the end. You will of course need an iPhone, and Ubisoft has also released a new update for the game as well.

Attachments

• screen568x568.jpeg
    screen568x568.jpeg
    49.4 KB · Views: 22
I had a quick look at this with the idea to buy it and let everyone else know. Sadly, it's a free to play (pay to win game) so I'll not go through with it. It's such a shame that even with e AAA title they want to nickle and dime for the mobile version.

It is a truly sad state that the game industry finds it's self in today. They feel the only way they can make money is to nickel and dime us to death or force us to play on a completely controlled console or mobile platform. I never thought I would say this just a few short years ago, but Steam may very well be the only thing that saves large scale PC gaming. They just need to get past that nasty DRM thing and become a bit more like GOG.

Back