• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Automatic x30 time compression when entering open sea.

Kulizma

Landlubber
Hi, I'm playing on build mod 13 and whenever i go to Open Sea from the World Map i am automatically in x30 time compression. This is a problem because sometimes im badly hurt/dead by the time i turn it off. I tried deleting and reassigning the button for it but no luck. Is there a way to completely remove the x10-30 time compression or is there a known cause/fix for this? Thanks!

Build 13 is indeed pretty old by now (was it 10 years since that was released?)

Anyway, you could try deleting the file named 'options' from your main game folder.
That will set everything including keyboard controls to default and might solve the problem.

Wow i should look more carefully when downloading xD i thought build 14 was in beta so i downloaded 13 just to be safe from any new bugs. I played 13 a long time ago and rcently decided to install the game and play it again. I will upgrade to 14 as soon as i can, thanks for the answers guys! :)

Build 14 is indeed still in Beta but will hopefully be ready for final release later this year.
It is quite playable in its latest public release. Once we have fixed and finished some more, there will be another public release hopefully around the end of this month.

Back