• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Back (finally) {Gameplay Section}

{Gameplay section version}
Because I'm afraid I can't make it through all the posts I missed, I'm going to beg a bit of help.

Namely, if you all can post, here, what's urgent / left undone / whatever, that you want me to look at / work on / whatever.

Thanks, and sorry for the long absence. :cheeky:

Well, I said this in the other subject, but it bears repeating. It is nice to se your interface back in here again, Nathan! :mrgreen: :cheeky

*FAINTS* :cheeky 8)

But good to have ye back... :b: :) :(

:cheers Umm... does dis mean we be havin' tew give back all yer stuff? :p:

Fred Bob: ROTFL! I haven't laughed that hard in days. :d: :cheers:
I never liked that recliner anyway...and watch out for the dog, he bites.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. :p:: :p: :p::
It's great to be back, and "interfacing" with you all as well. :)

I too would like to offer my "welcome back" to you!

And since you asked I'll ask. xD: I posted this question over in Tips and Tricks, but you hadn't started a thread there. Sidonio Ogarrio where do you find him? Can you find him? Are you suppose to find him? Fred Bob was kind enough to direct me to a post over at Ellaybe Island. In that post you said "Sidonio does exist. I've never found his house, but I've teleported him to me.
This was a ways back, before I knew what I was doing.
When I get a chance I'll reload to his house and then leave it, to see where that puts me."

I was wondering if you help me out with finding where Sidonio is. Thank you much NK.

Nathan -

Welcome back!

I found this bizarro bug with 10.1 installed that I could repeat and I'll have to see if I can do it again (haven't played in a bit), but after I got to Redmond for the first time, it was during the day - went to sell off my goods - came back out and it was dark. Everything was normal - the beggar was at the gate as usual.

Now here's the weird part: At the last corner on the left before you turn to head out the gate back to the port, there's a pistol just floating in the air. The beggar is also gone after you turn the corner. You can't interact with the gun, but it does block your way, so it's not a video artifact. I've since discovered that it only happens during the day. Not sure if that's enough help, but there it is.

So they really *were* there? I thought it was some of that Haitian rum I'd gotten into... xD:

Nope, not the rum... xD: I think it happened when they added swords and pistols for some of the female citizens. It's been fixed. :yes

Back