• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Included in Build Balancing smuggler start

@jsv if you have some time could you please test the tweaked values?

It works in a sense that my hold is more than half-empty and I have some strange substance in my pockets. I'll have to actually play some games before commenting on how much that improves the balance.
But 68 Tobacco does look more modest than 380 Silk. :)

One thing is for certain: It is at least 40% less contraband than you got before, so it should be better at least.
Whether it is good enough though or sometimes STILL too lucrative is a different question altogether though. :shrug

In my first attempt at a new game I've got about ~50000 worth of ale. Still too much, but I guess it will do until the rest of economics is fine-tuned. :)

The good news are the changes I've made to the payment-related code do not crash the game, not during the first hour of playing anyway... And the numbers even look more or less right... If nothing unexpected happens, I'll post the code tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back