• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bartolomeu o Portugues Mr. Gibbs problem

On Build 14 beta 1 patch 5 I just done the strange statuette quest and when i sailed to La Tortue, went to tavern, and there is no Mr. Gibbs in the tavern, I need that compass from him so I could go to Isla the Muertte and buy some ships from Vanderdrecken! please help!

On Build 14 beta 1 patch 5 I just done the strange statuette quest and when i sailed to La Tortue, went to tavern, and there is no Mr. Gibbs in the tavern, I need that compass from him so I could go to Isla the Muertte and buy some ships from Vanderdrecken! please help!

I am not sure, but after a certain point in the Bartolomeu Quest I think Mr Gibbs is removed from the Tortuga Tavern.

This is because in the Battle of Aguadilla part of the Bartolomeu Quest you actually go to Isla de Muerta ( it is activated by a different object that you have to find ) .

Since you are close to doing the Battle of Aguadilla I think you must have passed the point where Mr Gibbs is removed. :mm

He's never there in the Bartolomeu storyline because Isla de Muerte is actually used.
We could put him back, but I'm not sure if we should. Any thoughts?

I removed Mr. Gibbs because I want you go to isla Muerte only after the Battle of Aguadilla to look for the gold.

Back