• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Bartolomeu o' Portugues`no petit tabac ?????

leslie

Landlubber
Eey guy's i have looked but can not find whenever its says land :ahoy its goes to sea but then nothing is there?? :shrug

GR Leslie

Attachments

• compile.log
    314.2 KB · Views: 213
  • error.log
    202 bytes · Views: 227
  • system.log
    138.3 KB · Views: 195
i have tried mant thing so far 3 times reloaded before getting that quest still same thing and when i want to take the anthor quest the one you sail to former oxbay and some one needs to walk up on you to the jetty nobody shows:shrug

I just tried executing the "enable Petit Tabac" line myself and that didn't cause errors.
However, I DO get errors once I get there; something is wrong, so I'll look into it. :modding

Well, I did find one error that messed some stuff up. Strangely enough though, it is NOT the error that you are having.

Which modpack version are you using at the moment? In my own game version, there is nothing on line 4150 of PROGRAM\storyline\Bartolomeu\quests\quests_reaction.c .
And that file hasn't been edited since the 30th of August. So that's a bit weird. o_O

i'am now using build 14 2.5 beta full yesterday tried some more stuff:

1) went back to earlier save game whe whe back play untill there is the choice sail to turtuga or former oxbay have sailt firt to former oxbay still guy was not there then saild straigth to tortuga went to bar ask for job then went to govenor there is the pirate that wil give me the choiche to either sail with him to petit tabac i acpet sail to petit tabac and still isent there:modding

2) start a whole new game still not there:modding

3) un-instal game fresh instal still not there :modding

4) went looking in files for the island new i cont not find it:shrug

srry for bad english im dutch :onya

this is what i can find in the map program/islands
break;
*/ case "Battle_Rocks":
ret = "Petit Tabac";

then whent into program/islands_ini there is nothing in there about petit tabac dont know if that is rigth?

It is called "Battle_Rocks" in the code.

Anyway, Beta 2.5 still had the "random quest" problem that could be wreaking havoc on you.
You'll be wanting to upgrade to the Beta 3 test version soon; we can't support earlier versions, because many of the issues there have already bee fixed. :facepalm

so now i will need to wait or is thise beta 3 version already here? if so where to get it thnks :thumbs1

so i need to download the istaller and the other 2 as well en then wat place the files in the game folder en then put the installor 2 in there and let run the intallor? maybe you can explain me in dutch pieter it is beter for me 2 understand tnks ?

so i need to download the istaller and the other 2 as well en then wat place the files in the game folder en then put the installor 2 in there and let run the intallor? maybe you can explain me in dutch pieter it is beter for me 2 understand tnks ?

Put the 3 files ( Installer + the 2 others ) in their OWN folder -- eg C:\Games\Installers

Then run the Installer -- it will ask you where to install the files -- use the folder where you have installed the stock game -- eg C:\ Games \ Pirates of the Caribbean --- the installer will then install the mod files onto the stock game & everything should be OK. :thumbs1

Do NOT put the installer & the other 2 files into the same folder as your Game. :no

:drunk

Back