• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Battle Interface Icons

modernknight1

Field Marshall of Hot Tubs
Staff member
Storm Modder
Some time ago, someone posted information on how to add ships to your fleet increasing the number of ships controlled from five to eight.

I can't find that post, but if someone remembers or knows how, I'm interested. I think that the GOF ship status icons that appear to the left of screen are a little large for my taste. I have been experimenting with making them smaller and changing their locations in the Battle Interface file. I play with a 32 inch screen and they are just too big and in the way and have bothered me for awhile. I have successfully made them about half their original size and moved them further to the upper left of the screen.

Given this arrangement, I know I could fit three more ships underneath. I will leave them this size regardless, because I like it much better, but I would love to add more ships as well, so if anyone knows where that post is, or wants to help me out, let me know. I think this could be a neat mod add on.

MK

Is THIS the post you were looking for mate? This forums search engine has never been all that good, I would recommend using Google's advanced search, it does a far better job.

I'm guessing there are no stability issues with the new ship additions although the thread brings up two good points, food and officers.

Perhaps one of our coders can look into increasing the officer limit or perhaps create a new menu tab to mange them since the scroll list on the side will get quite large with so many people.

Is THIS the post you were looking for mate? This forums search engine has never been all that good, I would recommend using Google's advanced search, it does a far better job.

YES! Thank you Mate. That'd be it. I just need to figure out what St Ashley did now. Ideas?

MK

Sorry mate, I can't help you with that one. According to his profile though, he was active a couple of weeks ago, so maybe he will see this and give you a hand. :shrug

Back