• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Beatrice and Blaze Shark Characters Need to be ported to AOP2 CoAS

F

FAITH

Mod Request for Beatrice and Blaze Shark Characters ported to AOP2 CoA
Beatrice and Blaze Shark Characters Need to be ported to AOP2 CoAS.

Mates, would it be great to bring those heroes back to the action?

I think there are some mods including new male and female characters.
I was wondering how difficult can it be to accomplish this request.

If someone know how to get them back please contact me asap.
If anyone had this mod please let me know if you can share it.

The details for it to be perfect is the Beatrice model without coat and Blaze without armor.

Thanks a lot for your time. Just let me know if someone has any information on this subject.

I really don't know if it is already done in the v3 of that mod. I will take a look, but I don't think so.

Blaze and Beatrice (a different version of her which could be changed back to the original) are already in CMv3.

Blaze and Beatrice (a different version of her which could be changed back to the original) are already in CMv3.

Do you know how could be changed back to the original?

Thanks to all for helping me in my quest.

I don't have that information right now but I know you'll have to change the model name in the herodescribe file and the id picture # as well. There is a thread somewhere in the mod forum with the exact information you'll need.

I don't have that information right now but I know you'll have to change the model name in the herodescribe file and the id picture # as well. There is a thread somewhere in the mod forum with the exact information you'll need.

Hey Officer Puppy:

I'm giving a try to the CMv3, it's very promising, it need just some little tweaks, but almost everything looks good and impresive.

I downloaded, the CMv3 and Beatrice model has a wrong skeleton as she has man(like) arms. Also the arms of Blaze are using the peter blood skeleton. and don't look good exactly.
Is there any way to use the skeleton and animations of age of pirates 1 : caribbean tales?

Also do you know if I can get the hat and coat of Jack Sparrow model in CMv3 or there is only one single model of jack sparrow without hat and coat. Is there any way to improve it?

Thanks a lot :) and keep the good work.

Back