• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Bella Brin three greets

Problem found and fixed.

Execute this line through console:
Code:
DeleteAttribute(CharacterFromID("Bella Brin"), "greeting");

Extract attached to PROGRAM\Storyline\JackSparrow\dialogs .

Attachments

• Annabella Brin_dialog.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 56
I'm curious, what was the problem exactly because the same thing happens to the governor in the building of Benavides in Tales of a Chevalier storyline

There were PlaySound lines in the dialog file interfering with the greeting.

She's coded to be "afraid" and show that in her facial expression. Doesn't work very well though.

Nope it looks a bit weard to be honest... It can be changed too or not? How can I change this for myself then do I change this after I've posted the definitive files here, I'm not wanna mess it up for people who likes the way Bella looks ;)

Still two dialogs but maybe this is my own fauld because I have tried if this changed if I give her another dialog but I didn't. Do you think it is solved if I just remove her greet line? Or is there another one because I still got two in my case

I removed her greeting line, so the PlaySound lines only play by themselves. Seems to be working.

Back