• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bethesda Softworks Finally Comming to GOG!

Thagarr

Pining for the Fjords!
Creative Support
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
I have some potentially great news mates, GOG.com has announced that Bethesda Softworks is finally coming to GOG! Here is the full press release :

GOG.com welcomes another heavyweight publisher, Bethesda Softworks

GOG.com and Bethesda Softworks have teamed up to release some of their greatest hits – now DRM-free for the first time. The new arrivals include two digital-distribution premieres, the return of the Fallout series, and for the next seven days some special discounted offers.

The Elder Scrolls series (DRM-free)| Purchase all three games to receive a 33% discount.

- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Game of the Year Edition
- The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard
- The Elder Scrolls: Battlespire
id Software titles (also DRM-free) | Purchase all three games to receive a 33% discount.
- Quake includes Mission Pack 1 and Mission Pack 2
- The Ultimate DOOM
- DOOM II + Master Levels for DOOM II + Final DOOM
The Fallout series returns DRM-free | Purchase all three games to receive a 66% discount.
- Fallout
- Fallout 2
- Fallout Tactics

Bonus! Buy any Bethesda game on GOG.com and The Elder Scrolls: Arena and The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall will be added to your GOG.com game shelf entirely for FREE.

GOG.com

While the press release obviously doesn't mention it, hopefully this eliminates the last of the major obstacles and at long last POTC may soon find it's way on GOG!

Attachments

• 313px-Bethesda_Softworks_Logo.svg.png
    313px-Bethesda_Softworks_Logo.svg.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 21
That is good news for sure! Bethesda did release PotC, after all. Though I'm not sure if the rights lie with them or with Disney.
In any case, when we release the next PotC: New Horizons update, we should definitely make mention of this!

With Disney getting on GOG earlier, I think that may have helped Bethesda see the light. With them both on GOG now, it should not be long! :onya

This is exciting news indeed! :)

Back