• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Beyond the Carabbean

JackSnow

Landlubber
First of all my sincere congratulations on the beautifull work, done in both GoF and CM v3.2 mods.
My question is quite simple, is possible to extend the game map beyond the Carabbean?
I ask this because being a portuguese I whould realy like to have my once powerfull nation represented in this game, perhaps with the inclusion of parts of Brazil or the Azores islands.
Once again great work and best regards.

I would like to see new islands and nations one day. I think the Portugese would be good start but atm, this isn't something we have planed for currently and I can't really give a timeframe for when to expect it. But it is a good suggestion. :onya

I think that a bit of Brazil would do no harm, but if it proves to be succesful, instead of expanding West to Europe, a better option, in my opinion, would be to extend the Pacific into the East Indies as the climate and jungles are pretty similar to the stock game and we would mantain a more Colonial feeling. That is, if you will ever be able to make the player have ships on the Pacific. :keith

Back