• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Black Pearl and QAR Progress

There's a nice shot of the sails a few posts back. I'm finding some nice reference shots of the Pearl on Flickr to help my texturing effort. I had no idea how easy this would be. with my knowledge of photoshop, texturing is pretty easy.

Just fixed the hatch gratings. Much better.
me.gif

[attachment=7019:Fullscreen capture 8282011 31455 PM.jpg]

Legendary_Spider try to give a darkened on that balcony (like a balcony) in front of the helm. and also on the handrail.

This is excellent! I knew you'd get it eventually; nice work so far, LS! :woot

Don't push your luck. :slap

Still, I'd love to see what you can come up with using photo references. The Pearl has the potential to look ten times better now!

with my sails, the textures of Legendary_Spider, the hull of bonjourmonami and the walk files of the Armada , this pearl will be the best. :doff

Just fixed the Pearl's stern decoration. You can see a lot more detail now.
me.gif

[attachment=7020:Fullscreen capture 8282011 54812 PM.jpg]

After I'm done with the Pearl, I'm gonna do textures for the Revenge. The Revenge's sails are way too clean, plus they need a few holes. I also wanna see if I can texture some of the skeletons onto the ship and do general touch up stuff.

Guess this means you got a new partner in crime in the texturing department Armada.
me.gif
Now if I could just figure out how to model . . .

Armada, how I enter the group modders? :will

They'll induct you when they've decided you're interested and dedicated enough to the game. It wasn't long before they put me in. Just keep doing work on the game as well as expressing interest in it and it probably won't be long.
me.gif

Hmmm. Did you use up your allotted space? You might need to delete some old pics if you can.

Back