• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Black Pearl

BobbaFett

Sailor Apprentice
Hi, so I got my hands on AoP 2 and i did the GoF, with patches etc... however when I sail the pearl, lamps do not work, also I heard there's a pearl version which includes an open cabin in 1st person mode during sailing?
Thank you

That version of the Black Pearl comes from POTC, which does not have working lamps or a cabin you can enter. It seems no one bothered to add working lamps when porting her to COAS.

ah bugger, however are there any versions with an open cabin by any chance for potc or aop 2?
cheers!

ah bugger, however are there any versions with an open cabin by any chance for potc or aop 2?
The one currently in PotC is the most up-to-date version that exists. It has a cabin interior that you can see through the windows.
I think that must be the one you're referring to.

I have that one already :3 however i was wondering if there are any versions of the Pearl with the cabin door open or maybe the damaged pearl version.
I wa wondering regarding the lights whether I could do it myself or not, to make lights on the pearl?

i was wondering if there are any versions of the Pearl with the cabin door open
Simple answer: No there isn't.

maybe the damaged pearl version
There used to be, based on an older version of the model.
But that file has been long lost and would have been out of date by now anyway.

I wa wondering regarding the lights whether I could do it myself or not, to make lights on the pearl?
You probably could with http://www.piratesahoy.net/build/tools/Modeling+Texturing/Inez Dias Tool.rar
With some relevant details here: Tutorial - General Guide to Locators | PiratesAhoy!

Yes it could be done. It is technically pretty simple but a pain to do in actuality because the locators must be placed inside the lanterns precisely.

The good part though is that for the Black Pearl it is only three of them. :cheeky

Couldn't figure anything out, LOL.

However, I wanted to go a bit 'realistic' and maybe add into the captains quarter, you know?
With the TOOLS program, I only figured how to open a gm file and somehow when I open TOOL File it always tells me to select POTC Engine, when in reality, I need to use AOP 2!

Beg me pardon but I'm a total noob and TOTALLY new in this :p

Black_Pearl_Torch_final_lores.jpg

Couldn't find actual shot of the pearl from the movie, Dead Man's Chest, but you get my idea, something like this ^

Back