• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Black screen with save

Maybe it is possible to "go back in time" somehow, before I left the tavern? Or just fix this save. I don't want to start from the beginning. :(

On the stock game that isn't exactly easy because it doesn't have a console to execute any fixing code.

You should really save often and make sure you keep some of your saves to prevent bad stuff like this from happening.

Might be a good time to switch to the modpack, though. Much easier to help you then if you run into trouble too.

Now I know that I should have more than 1 save...

What modpack are you talking about? If I will install this, will it be possible to try fix my corrupted save?

10 years?! Wow... Congrats! But I have got polish version of the original game, don't know whether it will work or not.

So there is no solution to my problem?

Alright, I'll give it a try. No, english is not a problem. ;)

Thank you for your and Hylie Pistof help. What matters is that you tried.
:cheers

When you do have the modpack, any technical support should be much simpler. At least we have a console to use there which helps a big lot.

And keep several saves backwards; the game can do weird things at times, so better be careful. :facepalm

It is too bad about not being able to salvage that game but you will be amazed by Build 14 Beta 3.4. :cheers

I always keep at least 2 saves. Every now and then a bad save happens and I have had to start a new game too. :facepalm

Back